At SubC partner we perform valve and actuator service on your installed base. We can either pull them into our workshop in Esbjerg or we can do repairs on-site.
With the people we have already inhouse we can offer our customers the entire work scope from enquiry to job finish.
We are all known persons in the Danish oil and gas upstream and downstream segment, as experienced valve support professionals, and the initial feedback has been positive.
We perform service on spring return, double acting, linear and quarter turn actuators.
We can supply OEM spare parts or unoriginal spare parts depending on services. We also provide inhouse machining and manufacturing of hard parts.
After repair and pressure testing, we can also ensure:
- Additional NDE has been performed
- Painting to customers specifications
Valve Core competences
- In-house and on-site valves and actuator service
- In – house and on-site pressure safety valve service
- Capacity to test at pressure of up to 1200 Barg
- Set up heavy lifting with an 8-ton overhead crane
- Full test reporting and documentation provided.
Our service technicians perform pressure testing of pressure-bearing equipment. We can assist with pressure testing either on location or at our workshop. We can test using either pneumatic pressure or hydraulic pressure.
We have extensive experience in pressure testing, including:
- Spools and other pipe assemblies
- Lifting devices
We are ready to assist you with pressure testing your constructions or providing maintenance service on existing systems.
If you have any questions, please do reach out to us and we will assist at our best capabilities.
We perform service on
- Manual and actuated ball valves, butterfly valves, gate, globe and
- Pressure safety valves
- Pressure regulating valves
- Control valves
- Choke valves
- Hydraulic heli spline actuators
- Hydraulic and pneumatic scotch yoke actuators
Control Valve Service
- Control valve maintenance
- Strip down, inspection and reporting
- In house control valve servicing
- On-site control valve servicing
- Control valve instrument calibration and tuning
- Periodical inspection and maintenance
- Actuation and instrumentation complete overhaul / refurbishment service
- Control valve positioner types inspected (calibrated / servicing / troubleshooting
- Refurbishment. including cosmetics, short blasting, and painting to specification
For English information, please download below:
For Danish information, please download below: