Maersk Oil - DBU
Vessel / Project
Project completion date
Director & Partner,
Phone: +45 2616 9277
SUBC HAS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED THE BOATLANDING INSTALLATION PROJECT AND PAINT REPAIR CAMPAIGN ON THE KRAKA FIELD BY MAERSK OIL. THE PROJECT INCLUDED DEVELOPMENT OF METHODSTATEMENT RISK ACCESSMENT, LIFTINGPLANS AND MANAGEMENT OF THE COMPLETE OFFSHORE INSTALLATION CAMPAIGN. THE SCOPE INCLUDED CHARTERING AND MANAGEMENT OF VESSEL AND SUPPLY OF ALL NECESSARY TRADES. THE PROJECT WAS SUCCEDED ON TIME AND BELOW BUDGET.
Scope of work:
Due to the subsidence of the KRAKA Field the boat landing had to be elevated 3.4m by installing a new prefabricated boat landing.
The scope included:
- Installation of Boat landing extension
- Removal of repo and stairways
- Installation of new walkway around the center column
- Paint repair of center column
SubC Partner was awarded the installation campaign by Maersk Oil in June 2016. The campaign consisted of the complete offshore installation and was delivered with an unconditional release note issued by DNV.
The Offshore campaign included the following subjects:
- Chartering and operation of Vessel
- Project Management
- Risk assessment
- Rigging & Scaffolding
- Offshore lifting operations
- Frosio Inspection
- Welding engineering
Through our extensive knowledge and experience within maritime operations, we were able to come up with a solution that were economical beneficial for our client. The project was completed before schedule and without any LTI.
The teamwork spirit and flexible approach once again showed to be a winning formula
- High competences and experience within maritime operations
- Safe Offshore Operation
- Flexible approach
- World Class Project Management & Execution
- Alternative and Economical beneficial solutions